This service focuses on nutrition and exercise counseling for reducing and managing excess body weight and body fat reduction. The client is provided with information on the importance of a low fat, low processed foods, balanced diet to help achieve and maintain proper weight, proper selection of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, vitamin and mineral needs, fiber, as well as nutrients needed through diet and/or supplements for improving body weight. A well-balanced exercise program is also included.
- Complete Disclaimer/Privacy Notice, Nutrition Counseling Information Form, Nutrition History, 1-3 Day Food Log(s)
- Review of completed forms by registered dietitian
- Assessment of Nutrition and Fitness Status
- Online, Phone, or In-Office Consultation (food selection guidelines, meal and menu planning, grocery shopping, eating out, snacks, etc..)
- Follow-up Counseling Options
Consultation Serivces start at $100. Call or email for current pricing for individual and package sessions.